QZ-GCB300 Waste circuit board recycling line
It is used for separating metal from non-metal in waste circuit board, copper clad board, circuit board and corner material.
2. Introduction of process:
QZ-GCB300 Waste Circuit Board Recovery Line is suitable for small-scale production. It uses one-stage hammering crushing, air separation for the first time, pulse dust collector for dust collection, and electrostatic separation equipment for final separation. The successful development of the machine not only improves the quality of copper recovery, but also prevents secondary pollution. In order to prevent dust pollution in the process of processing, a pulse dedusting device is added after the air separation process, which effectively solves the problem of dust pollution.
3. Equipment characteristics:
1. Compact structure, reasonable layout and stable performance.
2. The whole production line is controlled by PLC to feed uniformly and coordinate operation.
3. The whole production line adopts negative pressure feeding to effectively reduce dust spillover.
4. Recycling system makes crushing more efficient.
5. The sorting rate of air separation equipment is over 97%.
6. The efficiency of pulse dedusting equipment is over 99%.
7. High-voltage electrostatic separator makes the separation more fine and efficient, and effectively controls the loss of non-ferrous metals.
efficiency of dust collection
Total Power (KW)